Enjoy rare, heirloom and traditional produce fresh from our fields this summer! Join Green Spark's CSA! Find out what we are growing this season by reading our crop list.
To sign up, please download and print out our CSA Application Form, and mail it in an envelope with your Green Spark CSA payment.
Or Sign Up Online and mail in your check.
The deadline for signing up is April 30th. CSA sign-ups in January - May make the most difference to the farm.
Green Spark's Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) share provides vegetables to local consumers who invest in our farm early in the spring. The CSA supports the farm by providing cash-flow in winter when our farm costs are highest.
Our Members Enjoy:
• A weekly online newsletter in season about our farm with recipes and gardening ideas.
• Vegetable, herb and flower seedlings to stock your garden are available for CSA credit.
• Spectacular organic produce, both common crops like sweet carrots, salad mix, and cucumbers and tomatoes of all kinds, and rare crops like Charantais cantaloupes, yellow watermelons, husk-cherries, and sweet Italian peppers.
• Learning how to eat well and in season from our Cape Elizabeth farm.
Here's How Our CSA Works:
• Farm Stand members redeem their credit shopping at our 'help yourself' farm stand, 316 Fowler Rd., Cape Elizabeth, open 7 days a week 8AM-8PM, June 1st - October 1st.
• Market Share members redeem their credit at our market stand at the Portland Farmers' Market on Wednesdays 7am-1pm and Saturdays 7AM-1PM, May 1st - October 1st.
We now offer credit shares in two amounts:
• $250 Credit
• $500 Credit
Improvements for the 2016 Season:
• Our CSA now offers a dollar for dollar exchange with a shorter season from June 1st to October 1st to encourage members to use shares when the farm is producing the most vegetables. Unused CSA credit is non-refundable and will expire October 1st each year.
• Members will shop at one location (not both): either the farm stand in Cape Elizabeth or our booth at the Portland Farmers' Market on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
• Farm Stand members will be responsible for maintaining all of their own accounting and balance of their credit on their CSA form kept in the Stand's CSA box.
• Market Share members will be responsible for keeping their CSA electronic balance card (a CSA swipe card). Lost or stolen cards can not be replaced or refunded.
Members agree to redeem all credit by October 1st each year. Unredeemed credit will not be held over.
Everything we grow is Certified Organic by MOFGA Certification Services, LLC.